If we find that any transaction violates this policy or is otherwise illegal, unsuitable, or results in an unacceptable customer experience, we may take any corrective action that we deem appropriate. Customer Agreement.
If you are a buyer and believe that a merchant has not complied with this Policy, please use the Contact Us page to inform us.
1. Condition of your items. You must clearly display an item's condition on your product detail page if the item's condition not "new" Please note that Republik Ventures only considers an item to be new if the following conditions are met: it is unused and unopened in its original packaging, with all original packaging materials included; the original protective wrapping, if any, is intact; and the original manufacturer's warranty, if any, still applies. For product conditions other than "new," Republik Ventures strongly recommends having a close match with the following guidelines. A significant deviation from these guidelines will be considered a violation of this policy.
1. Refurbished: A refurbished product has been professionally restored to working order. Typically this means that the product has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications. The item may or may not be in its original packaging. The manufacturer's or refurbisher's warranty must apply. Refurbished items are sometimes referred to as "remanufactured."
2. Used – Like New: An apparently untouched item in perfect condition. Original protective wrapping may be missing, but the original packaging is intact and pristine. There are absolutely no signs of wear on the item or its packaging. Item is suitable for presenting as a gift.
3. Used – Very Good: A well-cared-for item that has seen limited use but remains in great condition. The item is complete, unmarked, and undamaged, but may show some limited signs of wear. Item works perfectly.
4. Used – Good: The item shows wear from consistent use, but it remains in good condition and works perfectly. It may be marked, have identifying markings on it, or show other signs of previous use.
5. Used – Acceptable: The item is fairly worn but continues to work perfectly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, and worn corners. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use.